Home Page

How To Apply For An In-Year Admission Place

How to apply for an In-Year admission place


Fill in the application form called Application for Primary School or Nursery School (whichever is appropriate).
Give as much detail as possible to allow accurate applying of admission criteria.
If you think you have a ‘church connection’ please fill in the clergy form, again with as much detail as you can.
Return the filled in forms to the school office who will give you a photo copy of your application form.
The clergy form will be sent off to your church in time for the ‘Admissions Committee’ of the Governing Body to make their decisions.
An offer letter will be sent out.
In addition you must fill in the London Borough of Barnet’s ‘Common Admission Form’ (CAF). This can be found at https://www.barnet.gov.uk/citizen-home/schools-and-education/school-admissions/in-year-school-admissions.html . The form in e-mail form or in hard copy must be returned to the Borough of Barnet at : the North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, Southgate, N11 1NP
There is no deadline for applications
Please read this in conjunction with the Admissions Policy for Primary or Nursery School (whichever is appropriate) and the relevant forms