St Mary’s Nursery is part of the school and prides itself on being inclusive to all. The nursery provision is run by fully qualified, experienced and passionate Early Years staff. We are an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Early Years provision and provide both part time or full time places available the term after your child turns three. Wrap around care is available through our partners a Poolside from 7.30am to 6.00pm and there is a provision available throughout the school holidays, totaling 50 weeks throughout the year.
St Mary’s nursery offers a large, secure nursery building consisting of two classrooms set out with engaging resources to help support and promote your child’s independence and development of their individual milestones. The nursery has a fully enclosed garden area, benefiting from access to the school field. We place a strong emphasis on promoting both indoor and outdoor learning to fully support engagement of the Early Years curriculum. We welcome you and your child to come and begin upon their lifelong learning journey with us at St Mary’s.
St Mary’s Nursery
* Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ rated Early Years provision
* The nursery offers both part time and full time places available from the term after your child turns three
* Wrap around care available 50 weeks of the year. During term time 7.30am to 6.00pm and school holidays
* Qualified, experienced and passionate Early Years staff
* An inclusive local church school with a Christian ethos taught from nursery
* Large garden/outside space and access to the school field
* Food for life Gold standard hot lunches available
* Interactive online learning journal supporting the link between school and home
* Childcare vouchers accepted